I'm so excited to capture some beautiful memories for you and your loved ones! You may be wondering what you should bring to the session to make it as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
First and foremost, you don't have to bring anything except for yourselves! But, here are a few things you may want to consider bringing to the session:
1. A beautiful quilt or blanket to sit on - this can add a nice touch to certain poses and provide a comfortable spot for the family to sit or lay down.
2. Mess-free snacks for the kids - if you have little ones who may get hungry during the session, bringing along some mess-free snacks can be a lifesaver. Think crackers, fruit snacks, or other easy-to-eat snacks that won't leave any evidence on their face!
3. Water - it's important to stay hydrated during the session, so bringing a water bottle or two is a great idea.
4. A change of clothes - if you don't want to wear your photo shoot outfits to or from the session, bring a change of clothes to change into before or after the shoot. Many parents find that it's a safe bet to get their kids dressed for photos at the session, instead of at home. Just in case of car sickness or a spilled bottle, which happens more than we care to admit!
5. A favorite toy - if you have little ones who may need a distraction or comfort item during the session, bringing along a favorite toy or stuffed animal can help them feel more at ease.
Remember, these are just suggestions - you really don't have to bring anything except for yourselves and your beautiful smiles! I can't wait to see you and your family soon!